Work Hours: 25 teaching hours (your actual teaching hour will less than 25 hours) + 10 office hours weekly. Maximum 25 classes / week, each class being 45 minutes, Monday – Friday, classes will be between 8AM-12AM, and 2:30-5:30PM.
Positions available: Kindergarten, Primary school, Middle school, High school, international schools, ACT/SAT programs, A-level programs and University English teacher.
School Location: Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan.
Age Groups: We have schools of all ages. As a reference, the student’s ages are as follows.
Middle school 13-16
1st /September. 2015 – 15th / July. 2016
Positions are two semesters or longer. Arrive one week early for training, cultural immersion, and school/apartment placement.
The Payment would be between 10,000 – 12,500RMB per month （or more）depending on your qualifications and abilities.
Package A: 8, 000- 10,000 RMB per month (or more) + flight reimbursement +Hotel reimbursement + accommodation + the accident insurance
Package B: 10,000-13,000 RMB per month (or more) + the accident insurance
1. Native English speaker (no strong accent) with a bachelor’s degree. A recent law change has also required a teaching certification, such as TEFL or TESOL (which is a class you can take online.) You MUST have a passport or residence card from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK.
2. Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent communication skills, easy going, desire to learn about new cultures, and energetic.
3. Must be between 22-55 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes, etc.) Special teaching skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or abilities to teach AP level classes will increase your pay!
4. No criminal record
5. Reference letter to show that you have been a qualified employee (required for Chinese Visa.)
6. After accepted to work for Worlda, you will need to provide a copy of your valid passport and medical report.
As initially a teacher for this company in China for 3 years, I would highly recommend this experience to escape the “western bubble” while having a wonderful new experience! Please check out our website at www.worldaedu.com and feel free to e-mail me with your resume, questions, or concerns. Hope to hear from you soon!
What we offer at Worlda
A) Unlike most other education companies, we will get you a government issued working Z visa. No need to travel outside the country every 30 days and work illegally!
B) Opportunities to teach all ages. We currently cooperate with hundreds of provincial elite schools, including kindergarten, primary, middle, high schools, colleges and universities!
C) Due to high demand of foreign teachers, Worlda offers highly competitive pay with low working hours! You will earn way higher than the average salary of Guangzhou, at less than half the working hours.
D) Highly developed teacher training for beginning or experienced teachers.
E) 5 day work week, summer and winter holiday vacation time. You are teaching at public and private schools, so NO nights and NO weekends required (before national holidays, classes may be rescheduled during weekends, but you get the weekdays off.)
F) Free Chinese lessons.
G) Chinese and foreign management that will understand and care about you!
H) We are NOT an agency. Absolutely NO fees from the candidate are required. The first fee you will have to pay is for your Visa to come to China!
Advantages of Joining Worlda's Team
1. We are a professional employer with over 10 years of experience. All of our teachers have working (Z) visas and are working legally in China License NO: A2-4430003.) We will assist you with ALL government paperwork (including invitation letters, medical tests, immigration, police registration, foreign expert certifications, etc.)
2. Work with a big group of foreign teachers. Our Worlda family has now surpassed 100 people and is constantly growing. Meet excellent colleagues and friends.
3. We have locations in multiple cities in Southern China including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Hunan, and Wuhan. All of these cities are very safe, civilized, developed, have long histories with lots of sightseeing, and have great food! You will never be bored in a big city in China like these.
4. You will receive professional teacher training before you start working, as well as ongoing training. We also will help you to find an apartment
5. Weekly Mandarin classes for beginners and experts of Chinese language.
6. Earn international work and living competitive advantages by traveling and teaching with Worlda!
7. We have provided over 150 reference letters to teachers to past teachers. This reference letter is required for future employers in China, and is an invaluable resource for finding your next job.
Address: Room 911-913，DONGBAO Building, NO.767, DONGFENGDONG Road,
YUEXIU District, GuangZhou,
Guangdong Province, China
Please feel free to contact us by Email, we will reply you very soon.