1. The requirements for applying for the working permit:
The foreign experts who apply for the working permit in Hunan should abide by Chinese laws and Regulations, with good health condition and have no criminal records and meet any of other requirements listed as follows:
(1) The foreign professionals and technical personnel or managers aiming at carrying out the agreements and treaties between governments and international organizations or economic and trade contacts in Hunan
(2)The foreign professionals employed to work in Hunan in the fields of education, scientific research, press, publication, culture, arts, sanitation, sports and so on
(3)The foreign advanced professional and technical personnel or managers employed to work in Hunan industry field as vice general manager or above level;
(4)The foreign representatives in the representative office of foreign experts organizations or talents intermediary agencies in Hunan that are approved by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs;
(5)The foreign professionals and technical personnel or managers who are specialized in certain technology or specialty and have special skills which are urgent needed in China and have been employed to work in the fields of economics, technology, engineering, trade, finance, accounting, taxation, tourism and so on. The foreign experts mentioned in article 2 and article 3 should be at least with bachelor degree or above and having more than five-year relevant working experience (the language teachers should be at least with bachelor degree or above and having two-year relevant working experience).
2. The materials for applying for the working permit:
(1) Forms of “The application of the foreign experts’ working in China” in duplicate
(2) Personal resumes written in both Chinese and English (including the educational background and working experience)
(3) The copy of the certificate of the latest educational level or the certifying documents of the professional qualification.
(4)The copy of the health certificate that is still effective within one year and given by foreign medical organizations authorized by Chinese embassies and consulates in foreign countries or by quarantine office authorized by Chinese government.
(5)For cultural and educational experts: the copy of the standard employment contracts printed by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs and signed by educational experts and employers.
For Economic experts: the copy of the employer’s appointment, agreement or contract provided by economic experts.
(6)The visa form in duplicate provided by authorized institutions
3. The procedures of applying for the working permit:
(1)Employers get into “the management system of foreign experts working permit in China” from the links of the web page of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs -- http://hunan.caiep.org
and submit the applications.
(2)After the approval of the applications, the employers need to submit the paper materials to the Provincial Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. The reason will be provided if the applications not being approved.
(3)When the materials submitted by employers are complete and in accordance with relevant regulations, the application would be accepted. If the materials are found out to be not true, not complete or not in accordance with relevant regulations and could not be supplied after giving the notification, the application would be accepted.
4. There is not any fee for applying for the working permit.
5. The duration of applying for the working permit: 20 working days after the submission of the satisfactory materials.